Beagle Resources

Cure Dog Skin Problems
Easy ways to stop your dog's itching problem

Review: The Beagle Manual
A must-have for Beagle Puppy Owners!

Pee Away!
Prevent your beagle from peeing around the house

Monday, June 11, 2007

Who are we? (Self-portraits of 3 female beagle puppies)

Emily Doo

I'm probably the youngest of the litter. I can't really tell and my mom doesn't know either (she was unconscious when we were born). What I do know is that my mom loves us all, and tries to feed us all at one go. Sometimes, it's difficult to do that, so we take turns to eat.


Playing is my favorite past time. I love to explore, and have probably been farther than my siblings. I don't think they are as adventurous as me, although I've tried to get them to come along. Lately, I've been able to walk faster and I even skip around sometimes. I've even learnt the play position, and gotten one of the large dogs around the house (I think her name is Murfee) to play. She adores us too, although she's not our mom.

Penny Doo



I look like Emily, have almost the same markings, and love to play just like her. Nevertheless, I don't venture as far away as Emily, but stay close to my other siblings during play time. I love to wrestle with Emily, and we are probably the most active of the pack. Pick me up and I'll wriggle round and round. In terms of size, I'm slightly larger and longer than Emily, as I probably eat more than her.




Claire Doo


I love to EAT! I'm the first to the bowl and the last to leave! Feel my stomach after dinner and you'll see that I'm so full. I never seem to get enough, and try my best to get all I can. As compared to my sisters, I have a white stripe on my leg (something they don't have). I look much like them in terms of facial features, except that I'm bigger and fatter.

2 comments:

Emilieee said...

They are sooo adorable!! How much do you sell for one beagle puppy? :p

gurvinder said...

hi, ur beagles r so cute. i'm staying in penang. how much do sel a beagle n do provide transport to penang? e-mail me bak at gurvinder_tennis@yahoo.com. thanx