Beagle Resources

Cure Dog Skin Problems
Easy ways to stop your dog's itching problem

Review: The Beagle Manual
A must-have for Beagle Puppy Owners!

Pee Away!
Prevent your beagle from peeing around the house

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The 3 Beagle Boys


Clifford Doo

I was the largest of the litter, and also the one with the darkest black fur. You can see that I'm serious about stuff, and am able to sit still for a picture. Right now, tan color markings are starting to appear on my face, although I'm still predominantly black. I have a good appetite too, probably the reason why I've been able to stay large in physique still.

Milo Doo

I'm cute and am one of the most active male beagle puppies of the pack. I love to eat too, but I love to play even more. I can sneak up on my brothers and sisters, and wrestle with them after dinner. I try to get the attention of my masters in the morning. Hopefully, they will let me out so that I can play outside again!

Teddy Doo

I think I must be the cutest male beagle, but I'm not trying too hard to compare. I'm curious about my new surroundings, but I'm careful with my steps. If you look carefully at me, you may think that I look like a bear. That large dog at home tried to play with me that day, but I can't chase after her like she wants. Anyways, it's good to have made her acquaintance and I look forward to playing with her again! (Psst, I heard that my new mistresses have already booked me, so I really look forward to my new home.)

4 comments:

manz said...

hahha..i hope my mummy says yes.. most probably..like 70% chance ady..hehe..
manda

NYC said...

I think she will too... once she sees how cute Teddy is. :)

Unknown said...

how much is one beagle? can reply me at liquid.angel86@gmail.com?

Unknown said...

hey! its genevieve here :) i was just looking back at the old pictures hahha. all of them look so cute!! btw, fritz still looks like a bear :P