Beagle Resources

Cure Dog Skin Problems
Easy ways to stop your dog's itching problem

Review: The Beagle Manual
A must-have for Beagle Puppy Owners!

Pee Away!
Prevent your beagle from peeing around the house

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Teddy and Penny sent to new homes - 3 pups left!

Penny's new master came to pick her up today. As usual, she was fidgeting in the morning as we fed her, cleaned her paws and let her run around with the other puppies. She still has a sore on her right back leg, but I think with good care it will recover soon. Penny is one of the cutest of the litter, and we will all miss her. Let's hope she will be a good dog - (her new name is Leng Leng)

Pineapple's dad came to pick Teddy up last Monday. From Pineapple's blog, he seems to be enjoying himself! See the latest pictures of him here - http://manzlife.blogspot.com/. He also has a new name - Fritz or John Fritzgerrard Kennedy. :)

Right now, Emily and Claire are still up for sale. Here are the latest pictures we have of them!

Claire




Emily

I just bathed!



4 comments:

Jenna Cullen :) said...

how much are u selling your puppies ?

NYC said...

Hi Jenna, please send me your email so that I can email you my answer. Thanks.

Alex said...

Hi there, I'd like to know how much are you selling the puppies too. If you could please email me at alexwanphotos@gmail.com, thanks!

Alex

Truman Rules! said...

HI! I think you would enjoy my beagle's blog. I totally agree with you about Beagle behavior - they LOOK sweet and cute but they can sure get into the trash in under 8 seconds.
http://nothingtoseehere-movealong.blogspot.com/