Beagle Resources

Cure Dog Skin Problems
Easy ways to stop your dog's itching problem

Review: The Beagle Manual
A must-have for Beagle Puppy Owners!

Pee Away!
Prevent your beagle from peeing around the house

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Clifford Fetches the Ball

We had been terribly busy the last couple of weeks, and did not have the time to take videos of Clifford. Nevertheless, his trainings still went on and he has now learnt to jump over the hoop, and paw on my arm. His favorite game would "Fetch" and he would always enthusiastically get the ball back to me - in exchange for a treat (this is mandatory, else Clifford wouldn't do it!)

Anyhow, I've managed to capture a video of Clifford fetching. It's not that clear, but it does show how interesting he finds the "Fetch" game!



In my next post, I'll put up pictures of Clifford's brothers and sisters. Let's see what they have been up too!

No comments: